Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Week 560: Fish and Favored Water

 Weekly Written Review 

My last full week before my trip to Grand Junction was nice. I had a visitor and accomplished a lot. I even treated myself to a fish meal on Thursday. 


Sunday, June 6, 2021

* 1st Auto bio meeting...

* Grant writing...

* On the phone with a college friend. Nat...


Monday, June 7. 2021

* TLNE reunion email...

* Autobio planning...

* Food 4 Less


Tuesday, June 8, 2021

* Visit from Dudley...

* Bumble Biz-ing...

* Transfering files...

* Papa is out of the ICU. Praise God.


Wednesday, June 9, 2021

* Discovered a terrible error with my flight. I booked a flight for Grand Rapids. I'm going to Grand Junction. They couldn't fix it. I had to buy another ticket. 


Thursday, June 10, 2021

* Help Barb Clean Joyce's room...

* Walk for a fish meal treat...

* Blogging...


Friday, June 11, 2021

* Tennis...


Saturday, June 12, 2021

* Soccer... We were told to leave but we stuck around and played anyway.

* Locating scouting... The garage...

* Surprise check from Ford. A background commercial I did in 2019. I think. Never seen the commercial. No one has seen me and I doubt I'm noticeable. I think this is at least my second surprise check from this gig. 


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign