Thursday, June 10, 2021

Week 559: On The Way To Grant St.

 Weekly Written Review 

When the arrows pointed west. I relocated. Arrows are pointing to grants now that's my focus. On Sunday, May 16th (Week 557) I helped Tehana put a cabinet together. She informed me of a We Make Movies grant. After reading up I wasn't interested but it reminded me of a few other funding opportunities I should follow up on. By doing that, I discovered the Screencreaft Film Grant. I submitted to that last week. This week I was expecting to get back into location scouting but I actually found more grant opportunities. With that, my focus became clear. Now it's all about finding and submitting to as many grants as possible. No more paid ones though. 


Sunday, May 30, 2021

* Brawlhalla Wildcard tourney...

* Watching Castlevania...


Monday, May 31, 2021

* Tennis...

* Returned home... with all my stuff. 


Tuesday, June 1, 2021

* Found more grants and decided to focus on it...

* Location scouting...

* Low-spirited day...


Wednesday, June 2, 2021

* A sliver of bird poop fell from the bright blue sky onto my left forearm. I was right outside my garage. Good luck perhaps? 

* Found out Poppa is back in the ICU


Thursday, June 3, 2021

* Trader Joes...

* Lakers lost. Lebron is eliminated in the first round for the first time.

* Grant writing...


Friday, June 4, 2021

* Tennis...

* Attorney zoom meeting...


Saturday, June 5, 2021

* Soccer... Not a really impactful performance. A little better toward the end. I need to get there earlier so I can warm-up and not start cold. 

* Last Brawlhalla tournament...

* Digitizing Reflexton. I fought most of these songs. It's been over 20 years since I heard it. 


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign