Sunday, April 11, 2021

Week 551: New Title - Music Manager

Weekly Written Review 

It's crazy. I'm not really into music. For fun, I did produce an album after high school, one during college and post-college. All for fun. Nothing more. Absolutely no aspirations for that line of business. A week ago I recorded a few song snippets for C&B's pitch deck presentation. We ended up not using it but it was cool to revisit that form of creativity. It's been a very long time since I've done such a thing. 

Then there's my uncle, Gifted From Grenada. As long as I've known him he's been about his music and he's never given up. Recently, he's asked me to help him put his music on Youtube. That did not excite me but I agreed. I looked for his last CD couldn't find it and he priority mailed me another. Before the CD arrived he shared recent feedback about his music and told me that someone said he should put it on Itunes then asked if I could help. Now, that request sounded so much better than YouTube. Inspired by some of my research for C&B song snippets, by studying a particular artist, I was guided in the right direction to assist my uncle with his passionate music career. Just like that, kind of in the music business. Let's see where this goes.


Sunday,  April 4, 2021

* Reviewing a computer dock for some Amazon credit...

* C&B pitched deck completed (2nd version) 

* Gifted CD research...

* Watching Snowfall...


Monday, April 5, 2021

* Gaming...

* Blogging...

* C&B is sent to K's executive

* Slow day...

* 2nd Remaster. I'm back. ep3 - day 13


Tuesday, April 6, 2021

* Tennis. Beat Erick 6-1 and 6-4

* Script update ??? (Not sure what I did here)

* Gaming...

* 2nd Remaster. ep4 - day 14

* New keyboard arrived...


Wednesday, April 7, 2021

* Walk to Numero Uno and Ross for new tennis sneakers and soccer ankle protection

* Watching Snowfall

* 2nd Remaster. ep3 - day 15

* Follow up chat with A... from the 27th

* CD package from Gifted


Thursday, April 8, 2021

* 2nd Remaster. ep5 part 1 - day 16

* YouTube Tv hook up, Pam...

* Gaming...

* Phone call...

* Pitch deck update...


Friday, April 9, 2021

* Tennis... played from 11:30am until around 6ish. Never played that long before on a Friday.


Saturday, April 10, 2021

* Soccer... I got a lot of compliments about my defensive. That's encouraging. 

* Research for Gifted


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign