Sunday, April 11, 2021

Week 548: I Scored Twice!!! But How?

Weekly Written Review 

Last week I made my debut playing soccer and I returned this week to somehow score twice. I don't know how I did it but it really happened. The first one, me and an opponent kicked the ball at the same time near the goal and for some reason I had leverage and it rolled in. The second was a perfect kick that when over the head of a shorter goalie. It was shocking that I could produce such a goal. I lowered my head after the fact unable to explain what I just happened. I just went for it. By all means, this doesn't mean that I'm good. I still suck. Since I'm about four weeks behind on my blog, let me assure you, I haven't even been close to scoring since. I'm probably worse. 


Sunday, March 14, 2021


* C&B revisions

* Gaming...


Monday, March 15, 2021

* Errands

* Ross, soccer gear pick 

* Smart & Final 

* C&B Revisions

* 2nd Remaster ep 2/captions - day 11


Tuesday, March 16, 2021

* Barb's B-day. Gave her a box of cat food. She loved it.

* C&B Revisions via Grammarly. 

* 2nd Remaster ep 2/captions. Finally a breakthrough with captions - - day 12


Wednesday, March 17, 2021

* Trader Joe's ...

* Gaming...

* C&B Grammarly corrections...


Thursday, March 18, 2021

* Washing clothes...

* New C&B plot hole realization. Not a big deal. 


Friday, March 19, 2021

* Tennis...

* Switch time with LuLu


Saturday, March 20, 2021

* Soccer. I scored twice. 

* Brawlhalla tournament


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign