Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Week 541: Errors Never End

 Weekly Written Review 

After reviewing my series with my post-production supervisor, I thought we found all the errors but I was very wrong. I choose to review it one last time by myself when I was done with my supervisor and behold more errors and fixes needed. It seems like it never ends. Once I completed this last review on Sunday (Week 542) I decided to not look back. If there's another closed-caption error or color/sound issue, I'm just going to have to live with it. In between fixes, I embraced the spiriting of giving this week. I paid back a person I owed money over 10 years ago, blessed a few good people supported couple of people. Amen. 


Sunday, January 24, 2021

* Remaster/rendering continues/edit/ Superviser review - day 42

* Trader Joe's run...

* C&B planning...

* Watching Spartacus...


Monday, January 25, 2021

* Watching Mandalorian ...

* Remastering/Supervisor review. - day 43


Tuesday, January 26, 2021

* Watching transformers

* Remastering/Supervisor review - day 44

* The spiriting of giving day


Wednesday, January 27, 2021

* Watching transfering

* RIP Michael Williams

* Remastering/Superviser review completed with season 5 & 6 - day 45


Thursday, January 28, 2021

* Remastering/final review/season 1 &2/finding more errors - day 46


Friday, January 29, 2021

* Watching Mandalorian

* Remastering/final review/season 3 - day 47


Saturday, January 30, 2021

* Walk to Ralphs, making phone calls

* Remastering/final review/ season 4 & 5 - day 48


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign