Sunday, March 17, 2019

Week 442: March of Something Big Better Happen

Weekly Written Review 

Out of nowhere, I received three co-starring auditions this week. I'm not sure if that ever happened before. All three are for really big shows too. I did a little prep in advance and sucked up as usual in the audition. I always make the wrong choices for the characters. They say you're supposed to have fun with your auditions/characters. Apparently, my choice of having fun is the wrong choice for casting directors. The moment they give me adjustments, it's a wrap. At that point, I might as well just walk out of the room. Oh well! While I'm still horrible with auditions, my writing is on fire. It just keeps getting better and better. Just when I thought I couldn't add any more ideas, more keeps raining down. I've entered into the pretty stage of my script and our relationship is wonderful.

The month of March means the first quarter of 2019 is about to come to a close. Which also means we're getting closer to the halfway point of 2019. I got to figure out the meaning of 2019, soon. The writing is great. The auditions are perhaps picking up but this year still has no clarity. It's up to me to figure it out. My deepest desire is to figure 2019's direction it out in March.


Sunday, March 3, 2019

* Scripting reading/writing. Came up with a cool wrestling scene for my script. It gets better and better day by day.

* Fitness Boxing


Monday, March 4, 2019

* Audition: Castle Rock

* Trader Joe's...I discovered canned beans. Whoop Whoop

* Fitness Boxing

* Scripting reading/writing...a little


Tuesday, March 5, 2019

* Audition: Criminal Minds. I sucked...

* Making reunion location phone calls

* Today I got offered to be in an upcoming music video with Snoop Dogg but I turned it down. I'm sticking to my guns. No more background work

* Dhar Mann video shoot


Wednesday, March 6, 2019

* Declined a self-tape audition. Way too much dialogue. I didn't like it and it didn't seem fun.

* Audition: Snowfall. Another waste of time. I barely prepped and I did better than Tuesday's audition. That same day I got offered background work for Snowfall but I turned it down.

* Adding some pitch material to my ISA profile


Thursday, March 7, 2019

* Basketball...

* Scripting reading/writing completed! Kind of...I just to add one more scene, lol.


Friday, March 8, 2019

* Aunty Bern's B-day

* Tennis

* Dhar Mann shoot 5:30pm - 1:30am. I ended up working home because Uber was tripping and my phone died. It wasn't too bad of a walk.

Saturday, March 9, 2019

* Post-Office for Bern...

* Food 4 Less

* Scripting reading/writing REALLY COMPLETED!!! It's time to send it to two good people for review and evaluation.

* Ordered a bunch of items for my MaTown


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign