Weekly Written Review
With the basketball league progressing, I'm doing what it takes to level up. I stayed for basketball last Tuesday and this Tuesday. A moment ago, I realized I retired from that shift exactly a year ago. Ironically, now I'm back. Half-court at 3 pm, and I'll stay for full-court at 5 pm. If my team loses, I'm out. If we win, I'll stay. There's not as much arguing, but I'm still not putting up with it for long periods. I'm also not interested in going home late in the evening.
Over time, I've been announcing that I don't exist, and it's starting to manifest in other ways. This week I unpublished several of my Facebook pages. That's years of history, now unavailable. An action I never thought I would do. Perhaps more to come.
Last week, I started rewatching Game of Thrones with my partner. Later in the week, I caught a glimpse of the trailer for The Drop: A Snowfall Saga. In the comment section, various people showed their love for Snowfall by revealing multiple watches. I don't think I've ever rewatched a series by myself. Rarely do I rewatch an old movie by myself. Nonetheless, I'm excited to revisit Snowfall with my partner in preparation for The Drop.
* Arrived...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)