Saturday, August 24, 2024

Week 726: RIP Eric Erickson

Weekly Written Review

Not long after arriving in Los Angeles, I discovered Eric Erickson on Craig's List and he invited me for my 1st radio interview on March 14, 2011. Over a decade later, I believe it remains my only interview in LA. 3 months later he invited me to The Electric Carnival. Followed by another invite on July 25, 2011 and August 24, 2011.  Not to mention, he hired me for voice-over work. Later, I was honored to interview him on my Blog Talk Radio Show. Years passed and we reconnected in cinema greatness starring in Snake Outta Compton. Snake Trailer HERE.

It was sad to learn of Eric's passing this week because he is one of the great ones. Looking back at our history, Eric created more opportunities for me than most people I've met in LA. 

I am grateful to have crossed paths with Eric Erickson. Thank you for being kind to me, Eric. 

Sending energies of peace, love, and strength to the Erickson family. 

Motown


Sunday, August 11, 2024

* LoveTennisLA event...

* Illustration development...


Monday, August 12, 2024 

* Basketball/pickleball...

* Illustration Development...

* Referral and application link...


Tuesday, August 13, 2024

* Basketball...

* Script development...


Wednesday, August 14, 2024

* No sports today! 

* Script development...

* RIP Eric Erickson...


Thursday, August 15, 2024 

* Tennis with Chuka. Used a gifted racquet and lost the first set. 6-2. Went back to my main racquet and won the next two. 6-0 & 6-1. 


Friday, August 16, 2024 

* Basketball league game...

* Script development...


Saturday, August 17, 2024 

* Location viewing...

* Costcos...

* Script editing...

* Watching Wondla and the first episode of X-Men 97...

* Gaming...


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign