Thursday, August 8, 2024

Week 724: Swimming Lessons

Weekly Written Review 

In preparation of something that fell through, I signed up for swimming lessons. After four days, I still don't know how to swim. There was a slight improvement but not much. I know the mechanics and I can probably teach better than do it myself. It's tough. I'll do my best to keep practicing but it's not something I enjoy. 


Sunday, July 28, 2024

* Tennis...

* Gaming... One free month of Game Pass. Played Party Animals and Wayout.


Monday, July 29, 2024
 
* Swimming lessons. Concern from other instructor, "Ya'll alright"?


Tuesday, July 30, 2024

* Swimming lessons, "Did you have a leg injury?"

* Basketball...


Wednesday, July 31, 2024

* Swimming lessons, from another lifeguard, "Get the life supporter."

* Gaming...


Thursday, August 1, 2024

* Swimming lessons. I made a little improvement but probably not a lot. 

* Watching House of Dragon...


Friday, August 2, 2024

* Summer Nights basketball league. Lost. 1 out of 4 in free throws. Just terrible. 


Saturday, August 3, 2024

* Watching shows for the next podcast...


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign