Friday, April 19, 2024

Week 708: We're Playing Volleyball

Weekly Written Review 

I gave volleyball a try for the first time in ages and my performance was rough. I have potential and I like team sports. It's just hard to make consistent time for it. I could see myself playing occasionally but I'm already balancing 3 sports. 


Sunday, April 7, 2024

* Pickleball/book launch...

* Watching Iwaju...


Monday, April 8, 2024

* Pickleball...


Tuesday, April 9, 2024

* Pickleball...


Wednesday, April 10, 2024

* Podcast recording...

* Flight...


Thursday, April 11, 2024

* Relaxing...


Friday, April 12, 2024

* Pop visit...

* Car registration...

* Volleyball...


Saturday, April 13, 2024

* Tennis with Carlos...

* Tennis with Elliot...


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign