Monday, March 4, 2024

Week 701: Serving!

Weekly Written Review 

I've been playing tennis for years but never really practiced by myself. I didn't have anyone to play with on Wednesday so I decided to work on my serve. That's probably my first time in 7 plus years. I actually enjoyed myself and I proved my serve. Now, I intend on doing that more often, probably for basketball too. I played ball by myself a couple weeks ago and it was also great. Cheers to solo play and improvements. In addition, as previously predicted, my foot is much better. I don't even have to soak it anymore. 


Sunday, February 18, 2024

* Attempted to play basketball at Northdale gym but only kids were playing. It was also rainy.


Monday, February 19, 2024

* Basketball at Northdate. Fun times. Made a 3 and got several compliments for my rebounds. 


Tuesday, February 20, 2024

* Yardwork...

* Pop visit. Gave him the bible he requested and told him he was a hypocrite. 

* Gaming...

* Rodneys' B-day.


Wednesday, February 21, 2024

* Tennis Serve training...


Thursday, February 22, 2024

* Flight and Fly Away drama.


Friday, February 23, 2024

* Decided to just show up at Rancho for open play tennis. I've played there for years and only showed up with a Meetup RSVP. It was a good time. 


Saturday, February 24, 2024

* Brawlhalla tourney...

* TPW development...


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign