Thursday, February 1, 2024

Week 697: Basketball Cuts

Weekly Written Review 

I thought I discovered a cool basketball crew last week but it turns out I didn't make the team. At least it seems that way. I made a connection but no one connected me by the end of the week. I followed up and I simply wasn't included. It's a click. I don't do clicks. All is cool. I was hoping to rearrange my basketball schedule for this year but it's still early. 

In other news, pickleball is thriving and I'm slowly but making progress with development. 


Sunday, January 23, 2024

* Watching The Avatar Way of Water

Monday, January 22, 2024

* Organizing footage...

* Started watching The Hunger Games Ballad of Songbirds but never finished...

* Gaming...

Tuesday, January 23, 2024

* Pickleball...

* Blogging...

Wednesday, January 24, 2024

* Tennis with Chuka...

* Using foot massage gifts from Atarah...

Thursday, January 25, 2024

* Morning tennis on the wet courts but we were creative...

* Tennis watch party at Chuka's...

Friday, January 26, 2024

* Pickleball @ Weho rooftop

* Watching Aquaman 

Saturday, January 27, 2024

* Monica's b-day party. Rooftop pickleball...

* Zorka's hospital visit...

* Watching Cobra Kai


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign