Friday, January 5, 2024

Week 692: Renewed Feet

Weekly Written Review 

I found a solution after spending most of this year with foot pain. I wore compression socks while I played basketball and it worked great. Dipping my feeding iced water and Epson salt afterward also helps.

My first foray into stocks was a disaster but I'm recently inspired to give it another go. This go around will be better. 


Sunday, December 17, 2023

* Lazy day...

* Watching Halo...

* Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Mutant Mayhem...


Monday, December 18, 2023

* Northdale Park basketball in the gym. It's a hidden gem. My team won around 6 or 7 straight games. Had a disrespectful moment with one of my teammates. My calm response made him apologetic. Another teammate questioned my defense prowess. I had to set his straight quick. 

My spirit was defeated the past couple of days. Playing ball boosted me up.

* Finished watching Halo...


Tuesday, December 19, 2023

* Blogging...

* Mail sorting...


Wednesday, December 20, 2023

* Pop's b-day/visit...

* Box clearing...


Thursday, December 21, 2023

* Tennis...

* Box clearing...


Friday, December 22, 2023

* Pop's haircut...

* Pickleball...


Saturday, December 23, 2023

* Tennis with Daniel... match score 1-1. It was a close one. He didn't have time for another set. 

* AOH is live on Prime Video. What a surprise. Marketing strategy initiated. 

* Watching the Lakers' Game

* Stocks 2.0...


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign