Monday, July 17, 2023

Week 667: Familiar Fail

Weekly Written Review 

"Disappointment builds a foundation". That's what my mom's father use to tell her. My series failed the quality control test but it's not as bad as it sounds. The main issue was the frame rate. I had to change it from 60fps to 30fps. Plus, some adjustments with the credits. The changes and upload took a week to complete (no thanks to Spectrum's wack upload speeds. Got rid of it shortly afterward) but I was able to fix a few things I missed in the last upload and there were even a few things that I overlooked. All my previous projects failed the first pass, it's a tradition at this point. 


Sunday, June 25, 2023

* Pickleball with Rodney...

* Watching House Party 1 (the original)


Monday, June 26, 2023
 
* Lawn work...


Tuesday, June 27, 2023

* Picked up a portable stove...

* Pop visit and interviewed him. A casual test interview with more to come. 


Wednesday, June 28, 2023

* Trip...


Thursday, June 29, 2023

* Doubleheader: Tennis (no one showed) I ended up heading with a young girl. Later, basketball at the Y.

* Filmhub failure noticed...

* Series fixes and re-encoding...


Friday, June 30, 2023

* Editing redos...

* Fish pickup...

* Steamdeck purchase...


Saturday, July 1, 2023

* Rerenders...


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign