Monday, May 8, 2023

Week 658: Never Ending Reviews, Renders & Corrections

Weekly Written Review 

I'm so close, yet so far. Perfection isn't the goal. The series has plenty of imperfections. I'm just doing my best to clean up the flaws. Somehow, every time I review it, I find more errors. The goal is to finalize it in a state where a remaster isn't needed a couple months after submission. 


Sunday, April 23, 2023

* Corrections/Rendering, Ep1/2...


Monday, April 24, 2023

* Rendering...


Tuesday, April 25, 2023

* Corrections/Rendering continues...
 
* Clippers eliminated...


Wednesday, April 26, 2023

* Tennis with Elliot

* Rendering ep 3, and it took forever...


Thursday, April 27, 2023

* Tennis...

* Corrections/Rendering... I thought I was finished, but...


Friday, April 28, 2023

* Reviewing...

* Hospice phone calls about pop...


Saturday, Apri 29, 2023

* Rendering...

* Shopping/hanging with LuLu...

* Episode reviewing...


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign