Monday, November 21, 2022

Week 634: Audio Week

Weekly Written Review 

The audio isn't the worst and it's also not the best. In hindsight, I should've invested in newer equipment but nothing I can do about it now. As I progress, I'm learning new techniques to make it better. 


Sunday, November 6, 2022

* Fixes, new edits...


Monday, November 7, 2022

* Audio pass Ep 1 & 5...

* Editing Ep 5 credits...


Tuesday, November 8, 2022

* Audio Ep 6...

* Credits Ep 2 & 6...

* Survey Development...

* Playing Fornite...


Wednesday, November 9, 2022

* Blogging...

* Backup files...

* Fornite...


Thursday, November 10, 2022

* Tennis...

* Audio ep 2 & 4

* Fornite...

* Got a cool idea to add a 2003 pageant scene to episode 2...


Friday, November 11, 2022

* Tennis...

* Audio Ep 3...

* Fornite 1v1 with Rodney...


Saturday, November 12, 2022

* Tennis with Kent. I didn't play my best. Tried to get a rematch soon after but...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign