Thursday, April 21, 2022

Week 604: Kitchen Pimping

 Weekly Written Review 

This week I arrived at a house in South Florida for the very first time to record several interviews. It's the home of a college friend. I'm grateful for the connection but I was not ready for what was on the inside. It's a nice home but it's not the most flattering environment for a documentary setup. There was a lot of clutter. My friend uses his home as more of a storage room and a place to sleep. After thorough evaluation, the kitchen was the best spot so I pimped it out. I interviewed 8 people using 8 different angles. I made it work. 

Sunday, April 10, 2022

* Scanning photos...

* Gaming...

* Watching Uncut Gems...

* Salmon dinner...


Monday, April 11, 2022

* Reshoot with Ike. 

* Scanning photos...

* Gaming...


Tuesday, April 12, 2022

* Game show interview via zoom. 

* Tennis...

* Argument with my father...

* Packing for trip...


Wednesday, April 13, 2022

* Amtrak to South Florida/ Plantation...

* Setting up. 


Thursday, April 14, 2022 

* Evens interview...


Friday, April 15, 2022

* Rosena and Roland interviews...


Saturday, April 16, 2022

* Vlad and Alfred interivews...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign