Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Week 592: A possibility of Snowfall in the forecast

Weekly Written Review 

Before Christmas break, I got put on avail for the FX show Snowfall. As a result, I coordinated my return to LA in time for it. It actually worked out but the experience was meh. I had to borrow a car because the shoot was in Pomona. I didn't find out until the night before. GPS wasn't accurate and I was driving around in circles nearby the location for a while. I had to call someone in production to guide me. When I arrived, they changed my role. I was supposed to be Kane's brother but I got changed to an OG instead (Original Gangster). Frustrating at first because they changed my role the last time I did something like this. However, this change possibly grants more screen time. I was one of 3 OG's in the beginning and I centered at first. After a few rehearsals, they put me left of the camera. I'm sure because I didn't look tough enough. I might be seen in a total of two scenes and I was hoping to be in one more but my day was shortened. They kept the OG's with bandanas. I didn't have fun. There were some cool moments but I could've been doing something more productive. Nonetheless, I attempt to be featured on a show via Central Casting at least once a year. Mission accomplished. 


Sunday, January 16, 2022

* Covid test for Snowfall...

* Haircut...

* Finished studying Best Shape of my Life...


Monday, January 17, 2022

* Covid test...

* Ralph's...

* Watching Monster Hunter movie...


Tuesday, January 18, 2022

* Return home...

* Walking to Ralph's. Soup sale pick up. 

* Car pick up from Atarah's for Snowfall shoot in Pormona


Wednesday, January 19, 2022

* Snowfall shoot... Experience, meh. Not fun. My last gig like this for the year. I was a long drive. GPS wasn't working right. They changed my role. Possibly a better role but I had a short day because they didn't want to use me for the last scene. I probably wasn't OG enough. 

* Returned car to Atarah...

* Gaming sleeping...


Thursday, January 20, 2022

* Tennis. My new lizard skin grip works good and I discovered a few ways to curb my sweaty palm issues.

* Five Guys with Tehana. Catching up. 

* Blogging...


Friday, January 21, 2022

* Cancelled tennis. No RSVPs. 

* Started reading Zero Book...


Saturday, January 22, 2022

* Ring Fit workout...

* Reading Zero Book...

* Pick up...

* Watching DOTA Dragon's Blood. Season 2... 


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign