Monday, October 18, 2021

Week 577: Key To Distractions

Weekly Written Review 

After a slew of unnecessary back and forth with my homeowner's association they finally granted me the key to parks facilities. The more mental distractions the better. 


Sunday, October 3, 2021

* Aaron's House Zoom meeting...


Monday, October 4, 2021

* Homeowners association key pick up... 

* Visiting my father the delivering some Panada Express...

* Tried Kickball... Kicked sand in my eyes twice and fell during my second kick attempt. Got a little better after that. Was close to scoring but some of my teammates had brain farts and didn't run when they were supposed to. 


Tuesday, October 5, 2021

* Schedule an attempt to have a pop-up tennis meetup on Friday...

* Yard work...

* Filing DV tapes...

* Actually had a decent phone call with my father...


Wednesday, October 6, 2021

* Walmart... garbage cans...

* Storing tapes...

* Cleaning porch...


Thursday, October 7, 2021

* Porch looking good for the first time in years...

* Removed the Direct TV antenna from the roof. 

* A little yard work...

* Taking out the garbage...


Friday, October 8, 2021

* Mental Love call sheet...

* DV tape filing...

* Walmart...

* Clearing the porch a little...

* One person RSVPed for tennis then canceled...

* Talk with Raj...


Saturday, October 9, 2021

* Atarah Pick up. 

* Arrival at Pam's...

* Setting up for Mental Love...

* Park walking in Riverview. Ending up playing a game of basketball barefooted. with some kids. It was my first time shooting a goal since March 2020.  I made my second 3-point attempt.  

* Gaming... Just Dance, The Jackbox Party pack...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign