Sunday, October 3, 2021

Week 575: Legacy and Dominance

Weekly Written Review 

Legacy. That's the most important aspect of my life at this moment. If it's meant for me to host my own late-night show I'll be ready to embrace it but that's not driving me anymore. Legacy is my motivation. 

In the mists of my terrible situation, I had to start enforcing dominance during talks with my father. Some might interrupt it as mean or nasty. Albeit, I had to let him know, for the time being, I'm no longer his son. I'm his care liaison and he's a patient I'm helping. Trust me, for the most stubborn man in the world, my approach was necessary. You have no idea how delusional he is about improving his health. 


Sunday, September 19, 2021

* 11 Years on my quest today and I'm not in LA at the moment. Blog update.

* Filing tapes...

* Writing talking points for Mental Love...


Monday, September 20, 2021

* Debt phone calls...

* Porch cleaning. Throwing away papers.

* Unexpected visit from my aunt...

* Rough talk with my father. I had to lay down the law. 

* Researching, decided to order a new camera...


Tuesday, September 21, 2021

* Taking over bills, debt calls for my parents...

* Porch cleaning, filing tapes...

* My new portable computer CD/DVD player works great. 

*  eBay problems with my order...


Wednesday, September 22, 2021

* Blogging...

* Making plans for my father...


Thursday, September 23, 2021

* Lost of errands today...

* _ certificate pick up...

* Bank of America account established...

* Wells Fargo account closeout...

* Walmart Supermarket...

* Plantation Homeowners visit...


Friday, September 24, 2021

*  Brainstormed a title for a new documentary. AOH... I thought about it last night and woke up thinking about it. 


Saturday, September 25, 2021

* Rough scan of photos...

* Paperwork with Joe...

* Cleaning porch...

* Mostly a low-key day...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign