Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Week 486: Pins and Needles, 100%, 80% 65%...

Weekly Written Review 

What I thought was 100% last week, isn't actually 100%. Now I have to wait. Pins and needles.


Sunday, January 5, 2020

* Blogging...


Monday, January 6, 2020

* Basketball...Carrollwood YMCA. I got there too early and didn't play ball. I later decided to wait until I get back to LA to play. Upon arrival, I dropped my water bottle and saw some older people playing a fake tennis type sport. The following week I got introduced to that actual sport.

* Watching Harriet with pops. He liked it.

* Errands for parents...

* Uncomfortable conversation, distressed situation with At...


Tuesday, January 7, 2020

* Surprise printer for MaTown

* Blogging...


Wednesday, January 8, 2020

* Today I found out I have a "small mental capacity"

* Errands

* Autobio edits


Thursday, January 9, 2020

* Editing...

* Printer setup...

* Kreyol Delight pick up


Friday, January 10, 2020

* TBBHT launch event

* Reunion work...


Saturday, January 11, 2020

* Haning with Pam, Olive Garden, watching Parasite, walking and talking...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign