Monday, May 29, 2017

Week 348: The Extention

Weekly Written Review 

I got thrown a curveball this week. A good one actually. While my plan to relocate to my friends big mansion failed. I was informed that a enormous fee was paid and as a result there's an extension. Totally wasn't expecting that. What a blessing. I was getting ready to cuddle up with a few dozen cats and dogs. Not anymore. 6 months is enough time to become a millionaire. Meanwhile, I'll keep up with the packing and downsizing process. It's been a healthy clean up.

Sunday, May 14, 2017

* Spurs got eliminated to the Warriors

* Hanging with LuLu

* Mothers day

* Low spirited day


Monday, May 15, 2017

* Low spirits...

* Tennis


Tuesday, May 16, 2017

* Basketball..

* Game show phone call

* Low spirited night...slept early


Wednesday, May 17, 2017

* Notice for tomorrow

* Off and on low spirits...sleeping

* Securing random upcoming works


Thursday, May 18, 2017

* Heineken audition

* Skype interview for Snap game show


Friday, May 19, 2017

* Tennis by myself. No body else showed up

* Rumble in the jungle at the garage. Police involved.


Saturday, May 20, 2017

* Data PA at MandtVR work day 1 (9-6pm)

* On the way to the gig I read an article about Nintendo Switch's in stock. You thinking what I'm thinking?


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign