Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Week 334: Powerful not less

Weekly Written Review 

It was a good week. I had a big scare on Saturday when I missed the NBC audition for Powerless but it all worked out because they also provided the self audition option. The pocket change I made this week was also cool.


Sunday, February 5, 2017 

* Superbowl Sunday

* Rewriting


Monday, February 6, 2017

* Audition Viacom

* Rained out. No tennis.


Tuesday, February 7, 2017

* Audition...Guy role

* Scientology audition video

* Rewriting...


Wednesday, February 8, 2017 

* Basketball at Pan Pacific. I hurt my calf muscle area. It felt like someone kicked me. It started bothering me in December a little bit. I had to ice and rest it for the next week or so but it hasn't held me back from doing what I want to do.

* Rewriting


Thursday, February 9, 2017

* Audition....Dressing up

* Trader Joe's run

* Rewriting...


Friday, February 10, 2017

* Photography work with Michael Jackson


Saturday, February 11, 2017

* Woke up a little under the weather

* Music video Shoot at Youtube Studios with Lindsey Stirling - Hold My Heart

* Missed a big NBC audition for Powerless but thankfully they accepted an audition video.

* Party at Kevin Boot's. I also shot the audition video there.


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign