Sunday, January 17, 2016

Week 277: Freedom Release

Weekly Audio Review 



Sunday, January 3, 2016 

* Played some basketball at Country Run and got pitched a travel scheme.

* Blogging...


Monday, January 4, 2016

* Starbucks with my junior high/high school/college friend Attorney Edwin Randolph.

Motown Maurice & Edwin Randolph

* Pam visit

* Storage transfer

* Surprise Ipad2 gift from Pam. Yeaaa.

My very first Ipad product 
Tuesday, January 5, 2016

* Starbucks with Tosha

Tosah LaLa Rosa and Motown 
* My mentee's birthday day. I forgot to call him.

* Storaging...

Will this ever end? 
* Spontaneous sports bar get together. Later Tangoed with another high school friend I haven't seen in a while, Jared Harris.


Wednesday, January 6, 2016

* Last day of storaging. They told me I owe them money and if I didn't get out today they would change the code on me. I would have extended the process another day or so but I got the heck out of there.

A glimpse into what my life use to be about.  Videomaker and Photographer magazine. 

Left over storage junk.  

My Christmas break task is finally over. 
Goodbye Public Storage room 17. 
* Pam visit


Thursday, January 7, 2016

* Lunch with Crissy at Carrabba's

Motown Maurice & Crissy Raynor. Thanks for lunch Crissy. 

* Echoes of a Dream DVD storage pick up.

* Hangout with Rodney and DVD packaging

* HCC Ybor city meeting


Friday, January 8, 2016

* Errands and digital converter box/ink search


Saturday, January 9, 2016

* Haircut

I'm scheduled for a great haircut once a year during the break. 
* Printer pick up at Brandon Staples

* Shawna Loca's post wake celebration

Rest In Peace Shawna Loca. 
Shawna was good to me. One of my proud supporters. Let your spirit live on Shawna. Thank you!

As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign