Thursday, September 19, 2024

Week 729: Agent Vanished, Again!

Weekly Written Review

Last year, I reconnected with my talent agent since they vanished during the pandemic. Following that, they got me a few auditions. The last time I communicated with them was in February. I promised new headshots, but I admit I didn't act on it. There were no auditions between February and now, so I thought I would follow up with an email. No response from them and it now appears they have vanished again. Oh, well. I guess it's not meant to be. 


Sunday, September 1, 2024 

* Lowe's/yard work...

* Pickleball...


Monday, September 2, 2024 

* Resting...

* Script/outline, shot list...

* Yard work...

* Email to Twilight...


Tuesday, September 3, 2024

* Shoutout LA writing...

* Yard work...

* Playing Fortnite...

* I think I played pickleball today too... or maybe not. Hmm


Wednesday, September 4, 2024 

* Car belt broke...

* Yard work...

* Script sent to K...

* Fortnite...


Thursday, September 5, 2024 

* Flight...


Friday, September 6, 2024 

* Basketball game...


Saturday, September 7, 2024 

* Level Up - Video Game Concert

* Korean BBQ at Genwa with Raj...

* Shoutout LA editing...


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign