Friday, July 26, 2024

Week 722: Not Safe

Weekly Written Review 

Over the past month, I was training for what I thought was a life-changing opportunity. Well, it will be for somebody, for me it was another addition of disappointment. Thus, disappointment is my life's narrative. It's just my flow and I embrace it. Often, I build from it. After the disappointment, I slept and woke up over it. Then I immediately applied for something else. 


Sunday, July 14, 2024

* Tennis... 


Monday, July 15, 2024 

* Basketball / Pickleball...

* Happy Birthday MaTown...

* Blogging...


Tuesday, July 16, 2024

* Basketball, two 3 peats. 2 dynasties. 6 games won. 

* Pickleball, Edwin's farewell...


Wednesday, July 17, 2024

* BG...

* Vegas arrival...


Thursday, July 18, 2024

* BG...


Friday, July 19, 2024

* BG...

* RIP Zorka...


Saturday, July 20, 2024

* BG eliminated...

* SG submission...

* Vegas departure...


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign