Monday, July 1, 2013

Week 144: Guinness Book...Crapy Video Reviews Must End

Weekly Video Review

The video cut out on me. Not long after it was cut, I sparked an idea how to make my video review better. I'm going to star in July. I'm delighted to start a new take on my video reviews. I've been hating these videos for a while now. 

Sunday, June 16, 2013

* My friend Cassandra R. and I supported Ashphord Jacoway for her theater performance of "I Wish My Life Was An RPG."


Monday, June 17, 2013


* Received a random call from The Guinness book of world record and made an audition video with Kevin C.

* Monkey Butler Class

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

* Went to deposit some checks

* Guinness book of world record process continues. An application is sent to be filled out.

* Ham Burger Funk improv rehearsal with Kevin

* Watching NBA finals basketball Heat/Spurs

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

* 1:00pm G.R.O.W meeting. My counselor I'm one of her favorites. 

Thursday, June 20, 2013

* Playing Basketball...

* Started feeling under the weather

Friday, June 21, 2013

* An special invitation from Cassandra R. took us both to  play to support our friend Willie Brown in The Bourgeois Feminist starring Vanessa Simmons. 

Saturday, June 22, 2013

* Wheat Thins Boxer Part 2 #MustHaveWheatThins


* Played basketball and lost my EBT card!
 
Final Thoughts

None!

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign